Sit waterskiing demonstration
World champion sit skier, Jason Sleep and the Australian Disabled Water Skiing team of Vaughan Hogan and Will Kelly are putting on a spectacular show just for the festival.
We are shutting down the Yarra for an hour of power, as the team show just why they are the best in the country
The best place to watch the on-water action is from Crown Riverwalk, Friday 2 December, 11.45am to 12.45pm.
Plan your visit with our Activity Zone Schedule!
We have a massive 15 hours of different activities scheduled across our three zones. To help you plan your day at the festival, download a copy of the schedule.
Thanks to all our exhibitors who are going to make this year’s festival the biggest and best yet! Have a quick look at who will be there…
- AFL Victoria / FIDA
- Australian Sailing – Sailability Victoria
- Badminton Victoria
- Blind Sports & Recreation Victoria
- Bowls Victoria
- Cerebral Palsy Support Network
- Melbourne Renegades
- CROWN Ability
- Cycling Victoria
- Deaf Sports Recreation Victoria
- Disability Sport & Recreation
- Disabled Water Ski Australia
- Disabled Wintersport Australia
- DOC Football Academy
- Football Federation Victoria
- GMS Rehabilitiation
- Golf Victoria
- Gymnastics Victoria
- Hockey Victoria
- Multiple Sclerosis Limited
- Independence Australia
- Leisure Networks
- Melbourne City FC
- Mobility Plus
- National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
- Netball Victoria
- People Outdoors
- Tri State Games
- Great Ocean Stays & Great Ocean Air
- AAA Play
- Recumbent and Specialised Cycles
- Solve Disability Solutions
- Athletics Australia
- Special Olympics Victoria
- Table Tennis Victoria
- Taxi Services Commission
- Tennis Victoria
- Transdev Melbourne
- Victorian Electric Wheelchair Sports Association
- World Disability Darts Association
- Yarra Trams
- YMCA – Camp Manyung
- YMCA Victoria
To download your A3 copy of the 2016 poster, simply click on the image and save.
Take the 55 tram, direction Domain Interchange, and get off at stop 112. OR
take the 109 tram, direction Port Melbourne, and get off at stop 124A and walk along the river to Queens Bridge Road and the festival.
For information on trams including timetables and accessibility, visit Yarra Trams
Acknowledgement of Country
The Victorian Disability Sport & Recreation Festival is being held on the traditional lands of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation and we acknowledge them as Traditional Owners.
We pay our respects to their Elders, past and present, and the Elders from other communities.