Make a donation
As a donor and supporter of Disability Sport & Recreation (DSR), you are the lifeblood of our organisation and help us make a difference for Victorians living with disability.
Thanks to you we can continue our work – whether it be creating life changing moments for young people with disability at one of our DSR Kids camps or helping connect an adult with a sport or recreation pathway that helps get them active.
Below are a set of promises that we pledge to stand by to honour your valuable support of DSR:
- We will endeavour to process your donation, provide you with a receipt and appropriate acknowledgement for any gift you make within 14 days.
- Your gifts will only be used for the purpose for which they were given. Should we raise our goal for a particular campaign, we will notify you and the funds will be allocated against the next campaign.
- You will be kept informed of the impact of your gifts and support.
- Your personal information is handled with the utmost respect
- Your personal information will never be sold, shared or swapped with any other charity or organisation.
- Your credit card information is destroyed in accordance with strict Payment Card Industry (PCI) regulations.
- Your contact preferences can be changed at any time – you decide when and how we correspond with you.
- We will provide access to our financial statements upon request.
If you feel we have not lived up to any of these promises, please let us know so we can do better.
You can contact Kris Paproth (Fundraising Manager) on (03) 9473 0135 to discuss.
Our donor promise
Our donation terms and conditions