CyclePower was born from the belief that participation in sport and recreation is a basic human right and brings people together.
Since its inception in 2011, CyclePower has provided a positive example of the benefits of sport and recreation for people of all abilities.
Over the past eight years, the CyclePower initiative has visited Vietnam, Cambodia, Fiji, Thailand, Bali and Sri Lanka supporting projects across the South East Asia region and at home.
In 2019 we’re heading to Thailand and Malaysia – will you join us?
CyclePower 2019 Fast Facts
- When: August 1st to August 11th, 2019
- Where: Thailand and Malaysia
- What: 10-day cycling adventure covering more than 450km through the stunning Thailand and Malaysian landscape, for people with, and without, disability
- Cost: $5,950 (including a minimum donation of $1,000 to Disability Sport & Recreation)
Donate to CyclePower 2019. Donate to an individual rider or donate to the CyclePower initiative.
CyclePower 2019 is supported by:
CyclePower is a unique and exciting way to connect with a country and its people, all while raising funds for a great cause.
Join a group of like-minded people who are passionate about cycling, travel and making a difference, for an unforgettable 10-day cycling adventure through 450km of incredible landscapes. All while fundraising for Victorians with disability.
Discover your own inner strengths and develop a greater understanding of the unique challenges faced by people of all abilities as you ride, live and play together while exploring the stunning ancient cities, national parks and culture of Thailand and Malaysia.
CyclePower 2019 Thailand and Malaysia will help you to:
- Use and develop your skills to achieve common goals
- Develop a greater understanding of inclusion and diversity
- Learn new ways of overcoming obstacles
- Set and achieve your personal health and fitness goals.