CyclePower was born from the belief that participation in sport and recreation is a basic human right and brings people together.
Since its inception in 2011, CyclePower has provided a positive example of the benefits of sport and recreation for people of all abilities.
Over the past nine years, the CyclePower initiative has visited Vietnam, Cambodia, Fiji, Thailand, Bali, Sri Lanka and Malaysia supporting projects across the South East Asia region and at home.
In 2020 we’re heading to India – will you join us? #DSRRaj2Taj
CyclePower 2020 Fast Facts
- When: 10 – 19 October 2020
- Where: Northern India
- What: Cycling adventure across 400km of beautiful landscapes of northern India, for people with and without disability. Experience wild grasslands, lush forests and rolling hills and witness the myriad of cultures in the colourful cities of Delhi, Udaipur and Jodhpur, and the local villages along the way.
- Level: moderately challenging
- Accommodation: Twin share in 3-4 star hotels
- Land travel package $3,699 (does not include international flights)
- Registration fee $590 – register before 21 February 2020 and get $150 off your registration fee
- Fundraising target $3,000
Download your information pack for CyclePower 2020 #DSRRaj2Taj
CyclePower is a unique and exciting way to connect with a country and its people, all while raising funds for a great cause.
Join a group of like-minded people who are passionate about cycling, travel and making a difference, for an unforgettable cycling adventure through 400km of incredible landscapes. All while fundraising for Victorians with disability.
Discover your own inner strengths and develop a greater understanding of the unique challenges faced by people of all abilities as you ride, live and play together while exploring the beautiful landscapes, wildlife and culture of northern India.
CyclePower 2020 India will help you to:
- Use and develop your skills to achieve common goals
- Develop a greater understanding of inclusion and diversity
- Learn new ways of overcoming obstacles
- Set and achieve your personal health and fitness goals
- Develop insights into empathy, inclusion, mindset and resiliance.
CyclePower 2019 Thailand and Malaysia – day one
2019 CyclePower Thailand and Malaysia – day two
2019 CyclePower Thailand and Malaysia – day three
CyclePower 2019 Thailand and Malaysia – day four
2019 CyclePower Thailand and Malaysia – day five
2019 CyclePower Thailand and Malaysia – day six