CyclePower was born from the belief that participation in sport and recreation is a basic human right and that participation in sport and recreation brings people together.
Since its inception in 2011, CyclePower has provided a positive example of the benefits of sport and recreation for all people of all abilities. The initiative has visited countries in the South East Asia region for the past 5 years, supporting projects across the region and at home.
CyclePower is a unique and exciting way to connect with a country and its people, all while raising funds for a great cause.
This year, the CyclePower challenge will circumnavigate Bali in just 10 days! Join Gary Connor, DSR ambassador and handcyclist, for the experience of a lifetime.
Discover your own inner strengths and develop a greater understanding of the unique challenges faced by people of all abilities as you ride, live and play together while exploring the stunning scenery and culture of exotic Bali.
CyclePower Bali 2017 will help you to:
- Use and develop your skills to achieve common goals
- Develop a greater understanding of inclusion and diversity
- Learn new ways of overcoming obstacles
- Set and achieve your personal health and fitness goals
Fundraise to support Victorians with disability, visit the Bali Sport Foundation and spend 10 days discovering the real Bali.
For more information or to sign up, you can contact Karla Wignall by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, call 9473 0133 or fill in our online form.
CyclePower 2017 Fast Facts
- When: 2 to 12 June
- Where: Bali, Indonesia
- What: 10-day cycling challenge covering more than 400km along the coastal roads of Bali, for people both with and without disability
- Cost: $4995 (which includes a donation of $1100 to Disability Sport & Recreation)