CyclePower was born from the belief that participation in sport and recreation is a basic human right and brings people together.
Since its inception in 2011, CyclePower has provided a positive example of the benefits of sport and recreation for people of all abilities.
Over the past seven years, the CyclePower initiative has visited Vietnam, Cambodia, Fiji, Thailand and Bali, supporting projects across the South East Asia region and at home.
In 2018 we’re heading to Sri Lanka – will you join us?
CyclePower 2018 Fast Facts
- When: Feb 24 to March 7, 2018
- Where: Sri Lanka
- What: 10-day cycling adventure covering more than 525km through the stunning Sri Lankan landscape, for people with, and without, disability
- Cost: $5,500 (including a minimum donation of $1,200 to Disability Sport & Recreation)
Express your interest in
CyclePower 2018 now
CyclePower is a unique and exciting way to connect with a country and its people, all while raising funds for a great cause.
Join a group of like-minded people who are passionate about cycling, travel and making a difference, for an unforgettable 10-day cycling adventure through 525km of Sri Lanka’s incredible landscapes. All while fundraising for Victorians with disability.
Discover your own inner strengths and develop a greater understanding of the unique challenges faced by people of all abilities as you ride, live and play together while exploring the stunning ancient cities, national parks and culture of Sri Lanka.
CyclePower 2018 Sri Lanka will help you to:
- Use and develop your skills to achieve common goals
- Develop a greater understanding of inclusion and diversity
- Learn new ways of overcoming obstacles
- Set and achieve your personal health and fitness goals.