Become a member
Join thousands of other Victorians with disability, their families, friends and support workers in an organisation that helps get people moving.
You can make new friends and do something positive for yourself and your health.
Best of all, membership is free!
SportsPass… getting more from your DSR membership
We have partnered with SportPass to give you access to a host of online and in-store discounts as part of your membership benefits. With the SportsPass card, you can get discounts on fuel, movie tickets, entry fees to a range of venues and activities. This free card is available to all our individual, associate and organisation members.
Individual and associate member benefits
- Subscription to our monthly e-newsletter, Vortex
- Member-only social events and activities
- Input into Disability Sport & Recreation’s advocacy work
- Opportunity to nominate for the Victorian Disability Sport and Recreation Awards
- Discounts on our programs including our school disability education program, WheelTalk and our workplace disability education program, Impact
- Networking opportunities within the disability sport and recreation sector
- Volunteer opportunities
- Access to our equipment library, full of modified sporting equipment
- Voting rights on constitutional matters
- Early bird notice to join our summer and winter kids camps and leadership camp
- One-on-one consultation to help you find the sport or activity that is right for you.
What can we do for your organisation?
When you become an organisation member of Disability Sport & Recreation, we can help you reach thousands of Victorians with disability, their families, friends and support workers as we connect people to sport and recreation opportunities.
Organisation member benefits include:
Priority involvement at the Victorian Disability Sport and Recreation Festival
Promotion of your sport or activity in our monthly e-newsletter, Vortex and on social media
Free listing on Score! our online sport and recreation directory
Help to grow your sport or activity via our referral service
Discounted exhibitor registration fee at the Disability Sport and Recreation Festival
Access to capacity building support for eligible organisations.