Become A Member
Join thousands of other Victorians with disability, their families, friends and support workers in an organisation that helps get people moving.
Through DSR you can make new friends and do something positive for yourself and your health. Best of all, membership is free!
Individual & Associate Level Member Benefits
- Subscription to our monthly newsletter, Vortex
- Member social events and activities
- Input into Disability Sport & Recreation’s advocacy work
- Opportunity to nominate at the Victorian Disability Sport and Recreation Awards
- Discounts on our programs including our school disability education program, WheelTalk and our workplace disability education program, Impact
- Networking opportunities within the disability sport and recreation sector
- Volunteer opportunities
- Free login to Score! our online sport and recreation directory
- Access to our equipment library, full of modified sporting equipment
- Voting rights on constitutional matters
- Early bird notice to join our summer, winter and leadership kids camps
- One-on-one consultation to help you find the sport or activity that is right for you
What can Disability Sport & Recreation do for your organisation?
When you become an organisation member of Disability Sport & Recreation, we can help you reach thousands of Victorians with disability, their families, friends and support workers as we connect people to sport and recreation opportunities.
Member benefits include:
Priority involvement at the Victorian Disability Sport & Recreation Festival
Promotion of your sport or activity in DSR’s monthly newsletter, Vortex and on social media
Free listing on Score! our online sport and recreation directory
Help to grow your sport or activity via our referral service
Discounted exhibitor registration fee at the Disability Sport & Recreation Festival
Access to capacity building support for eligible organisations