We want to help you get active.
For a small fee, you can hire a piece of adaptive equipment from our library so you can try the sport/activity you have always wanted to.
We offer equipment in both junior and adult sizes
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To hire equipment you need to be a valid member of DSR
- Current members must have no outstanding debts with DSR
- Equipment loan is charged to DSR members at $30 +GST – per month
- Commercial hire is charged $10 +GST – per day
- Equipment can be loaned for a maximum of three months
- Details of a valid credit card are required prior to loaning out equipment to cover costs of potential damage; no deposit will be charged to the card.
- In the event that there is damage to the equipment, members will be liable for any outstanding costs which will be deducted from the credit card.
- In the event of equipment not being returned on the agreed return date, a penalty rate of $10, plus GST, per week will be charged
- The penalty rate will be charged to the credit card details provided without consultation.
- Please note it’s the responsibility of the member to return their equipment on the agreed return date, the credit card will be charged the total value of the equipment loaned.
- In the event of equipment not returned one month after the agreed return date, the credit card will be charged the total value of the equipment loaned
- All equipment must be picked up and returned to DSR offices – 341 George St, Fitzroy, Vic, 3065